Cartoon Connection Canada 2017 Business meetings between European & Canadian professionals
24 – 26 Oct 17
Download the full brochure of the 2016 edition
Cartoon Connection combines half a day of conferences with key actors from Europe and Canada and approximately 900 one-to-one meetings between European, Canadian and Latin American animation professionals.
Participants come with an animation project or programme to seek out partners, co-producers and distributors for their shows.
170 animation professionals usually attend each year (15 broadcasters, animation, service production houses, distributors).
In 2015, 30% of the projects presented by European companies either signed a contract with a Canadian company or were in active discussions to do so. 100% of responding participants say that Cartoon Connection has opened doors on future business collaborations.
Our attendees in 2016
- And many more ...
- SODEC - Monique Simard (CA)
- Planet Nemo Interactive - Marc Boucharlat (FR)
- Skyreader Media - Kevin Gillis (CA)
- Millimages - Roch Lener (FR)
- CarpeDiem Film & TV - Marie-Claude Beauchamp (CA)
- CANAL+ - Sophie Boé (FR)
- Groupe Media TFO - Glenn O'Farrell (CA)
- France Télévisions - Lucile Canault (FR)
- Guru Animation Studio - Rachel Marcus (CA)
- YLE Finnish Broadcasting Company - Vicky Schroderus (FI)
- CBBC BBC Children's - Elliott Palmer (UK)
- Télé-Québec - Marysol Charbonneau (CA)
- The Walt Disney Company - EMEA - Ian Lambur (UK)
- Groupe Media TFO - Josée Fraser (CA)
- France Télévisions - Christine Reinaudo (FR)
"It is so useful to meet new people
of the cartoon-
scene and to have
And maybe there
will be a new
project in the end..." Franziska Guderian, ZDF (Germany)
"As a B 2 B based
conference, this is
second to none
in the world.
and it is now a
on our calendar." James Bennett, zerply.com (Canada)