Submit a project - Cartoon Springboard
The submissions for the 2019 edition of Cartoon Springboard are now closed!
You can still come as a participant: register here
1. Prepare all the required elements (project file, 2 stills, ...)
2. Go to www.cartoon-media.eu > My Cartoon and login or create an account
3. Click on My Projects > Cartoon Springboard > Submit a new project
Who can present a project?
- European young talents who want to develop and test their new animation project or property for the international market and/or to be distributed on several screens (360 approach).
- Young talents who have graduated from animation schools for a maximum of 5 years.
1. Prepare all the required elements
Prepare a PDF presentation of your project. Written in English only. From 10 to 20 pages in total, including:
• A cover page with the project title, contact name and a nice still to illustrate the project (such as a poster of a feature film)
• The concept/note of intent: it should explain what the project is about and why you believe in it (max. 2 pages)
• Give as much detail as you can on the content that you will develop (description of the main characters, treatment/storyline: extensive description of the story)
(Please be aware that to obtain clear and helpful advice from our panel of experts, you will need to be as precise as possible).
• Nice stills of the project and graphic elements: make it attractive!
Choose 2 nice stills (1 horizontal & 1 square) for our digital publication, screen and website: high resolution (300 dpi) in .jpeg
2. Connect to your account
Go to My Cartoon (tab on top right of the page) and login or create an account.
3. Complete the online form
Click on My Projects Cartoon Springboard > Submit a new project
Each step will be saved when you click on "Next", so no need to fill it all in at once. You can go back to your form anytime to finalise it by clicking on "My Cartoon" (your name will be displayed if you are logged in). You will receive a summary by email once it is completed.