Cartoon Games: Animation meets Transmedia
Keynote speech and One-2-One meetings
For animation & video games companies
- To create synergies between the animation, video games & transmedia industries.
- To encourage producers to bring game and transmedia partner at the same EARLY stage as the co-producer and the distributor in the process of a feature film.
- To foster the concurrent development of a feature film and game or apps/transmedia approach based on the same characters and graphic bible, like major hit films.
keynote on "Producing animated films with games’ technology" by Mathieu Muller (Unity Technologies / France)
keynote on "Hilda: from comic book to animated series to video game, a Transmedia Success Story" by Sam Arthur (Nobrow / United Kingdom)
- One-2-one meetings of 20 min will be organised beforehand by CARTOON, based on participants’ requests.
The Cartoon Games will take place on Tuesday 3 March, from 14:00 to 19:00 @ the Palais des Congrès of Bordeaux (Cartoon Movie's venue).
- 14:00 - 15:15 The 2 Keynotes
- Coffee Break
- 15:30 - 19:00 One-2-one meetings
- Only for animation, gaming and transmedia professionals taking part in Cartoon Movie.
- No extra fee (it is included in the Cartoon Movie standard fee).
- To register, tick the appropriate box on the Cartoon Movie’s online registration form.
- Once registered, fill in your company profile on My Cartoon (compulsory).
➢ 20 December: Deadline to register.