Cartoon Games: Animation meets Transmedia
Keynote speech and One-2-One meetings
For animation & video games companies
- To create synergies between the animation, video games & transmedia industries.
- To encourage producers to bring game and transmedia partner at the same EARLY stage as the co-producer and the distributor in the process of a feature film.
- To foster the concurrent development of a feature film and game or apps/transmedia approach based on the same characters and graphic bible, like major hit films.
- "Reducing environmental impact in animation production" by Quentin Laurens (Qarnot Computing / France)
- "From watercolor to interactivity, a Transmedia journey with Dordogne" by Cédric Babouche (Un Je ne Sais Quoi / France) & Aymeric Castaing (Umanimation & CATS / France)
- One-2-one meetings of 20 min will be organised beforehand by CARTOON, based on participants’ requests.
The Cartoon Games & Transmedia will take place on Tuesday 9 March, from 14:00 to 19:00 at the Palais des Congrès of Bordeaux (Cartoon Movie's venue).
- 14:00 - 15:15 Keynotes (in English)
- 15:15 - 15:30 Coffee Break
- 15:30 - 19:00 One-2-one meetings
- Only for animation, gaming and transmedia professionals taking part in Cartoon Movie.
- No extra fee (it is included in the Cartoon Movie standard fee).
- To register, tick the appropriate box on the Cartoon Movie’s online registration form.
- Once registered, fill in your company profile on My Cartoon (compulsory).
➢ 31 January: Deadline to register.