Cartoon Games: Animation meets Transmedia
Keynote speech and One-2-One meetings
For animation & video games companies
- To create synergies between the animation, video games & transmedia industries.
- To encourage producers to bring game and transmedia partner at the same EARLY stage as the co-producer and the distributor in the process of a feature film.
- To foster the concurrent development of a feature film and game or apps/transmedia approach based on the same characters and graphic bible, like major hit films.
- "Reducing environmental impact in animation production" by Quentin Laurens & Ariane Robineau (Qarnot Computing / France)
- "From watercolor to interactivity, a Transmedia journey with Dordogne" by Cédric Babouche (Un Je ne Sais Quoi / France) & Aymeric Castaing (Umanimation & CATS / France)
- One-2-one meetings
During our events in “real life”, Cartoon organizes one-to-one meetings for people who wish to meet with video game companies, publishers, etc.
For this online version, we offer you a similar experience. Based on participant’s choices, Cartoon will send a list of meetings organized with the different companies that interest you. At the appointed time, all participants need to do is to connect with their interlocutor via the digital platform for a video call of 20 minutes max.
The Cartoon Games & Transmedia will be streamed on Cartoon’s digital platform on Tuesday 9 March, from 14:00 to 19:00.
- 14:00 - 15:15 Keynotes (in English)
- 15:15 - 15:30 Coffee Break
- 15:30 - 19:00 One-2-one meetings
- Only for animation, gaming and transmedia professionals taking part in Cartoon Movie.
- No extra fee (it is included in the Cartoon Movie standard online fee).
- To register, tick the appropriate box on the Cartoon Movie’s online registration form.
- Once registered, fill in your company profile on My Cartoon (compulsory).
➢ 11 February: Deadline to register.