Animation meets Transmedia
Keynote speeches and One-2-One meetings
For animation & transmedia companies
- To create synergies between the animation, video games & transmedia industries.
- To encourage producers to bring game and transmedia partner at the same EARLY stage as the co-producer and the distributor in the process of a feature film.
- To foster the concurrent development of a feature film and game or apps/transmedia approach based on the same characters and graphic bible, like major hit films.
Animation & Transmedia will be held on site in Bordeaux on Tuesday 8 March, from 14:00 to 19:00.
3 Keynotes (14:15-16:00)
- "Narrative design in animation and video game", by Anthony Jauneaud (FR) & Sam Arthur - Nobrow (UK) TBC
- "Digital sobriety: a challenge for the image sector", by Pierre Forest - Metaboli / Gamesplanet (FR)
- "The WebToon revolution", by Naver (FR/KR) & Groupe Delcourt (FR) TBC
- One-2-one meetings (16:20-19:00)
Cartoon organizes one-to-one meetings for animation professionals who wish to meet with video game companies, publishers, etc.Based on participant’s choices, Cartoon will send a list of meetings organized with the different companies that interest you. Each meeting will last for maximum 20 min.
- Only for animation, gaming and transmedia professionals taking part in Cartoon Movie.
- No extra fee (it is included in the Cartoon Movie standard online fee).
- To register, tick the appropriate box on the Cartoon Movie’s online registration form.
➢ 31 January:Deadline to register.