Bundles of laugh, fun, love and emotion on the last day of Cartoon Springboard!
The 3rd day of Cartoon Springboard started off with a presentation on how to sell animation programmes with Eleanor Coleman (Indie Sales).
Throughout the day, 12 projects have been pitched in front of a panel of international experts:
- Mabel Cleans Up - Viola Lippmann (Germany)
- Prototype - Iris Onumba (France)
- The Sea Salt Girl - Angela Conigliaro (Italy)
- The Adventures of Flamy El Flamenco - Rafa Vera (Spain)
- Heart of a Tower - Barbora Budinska (Slovakia)
- Hospice Odyssey - Grégoire Lemoine (France)
- Berks - Javier de la Chica (Spain)
- Blue Beard - Alexandre Gredzinski (France)
- Film Club - Humphrey Erm (Sweden)
- Fruitloopery - Emi Farmosi (Hungary)
- Pengantar - Maciej Nowak (Poland)
- Mascarpone - Jonas Riemer (Germany)
We heard lots of laughter and applause in the conference room. These projects were TV series (or TV special), feature films, web series, ... and aimed at children groups (pre-school, 6-9), but also at teenagers and young adults.
The young talents received lots of feedback about their projects and some experts will continue to help them after Cartoon Springboard. New partnerships will emerge very soon...
We ended the day with a Farewell Dinner at MahnS Chateau.