Full house for the second day of Cartoon Springboard
This second day was very intensive! We started with a presentation on the producer's role with Eric Goossens (Walking The Dog) and the rest of the day, we discovered 12 projects very original and diverse:
- The One Minute Fly Show by Michael Reichert (Germany)
- Less Than Three by Luc-David Garraud (France)
- Planet Z by Terhi Väänänen & Maria Björklund (Finland)
- Pol & Lucy by Joachim Kamoen & Wietse Palmans (Belgium)
- Shieldmaiden by Vilhelm Bergendal (France)
- Blackwood by Balint Gelley & Csaba Gellar (Hungary)
- Morphies by Paul Maresch & Linus Stetter (Germany)
- Elisabeth and the Book of the Lonely Souls by Anaïs Bonaventure (France)
- A Way Out by Johnny Pappas (Greece)
- Tufo by Victoria Musci (Italy)
- Tiribi by Susie Lou Chetcuti (Belgium)
- Operation Burning Corset by Zsuzsanna Kreif & Eva Katinka Bognar (Hungary)
First, the producers pitched their projects and after that, they received from highly experienced experts practical advice and helpful criticism.
We finished the day with a visit of the Hausmannstürme and a dinner at MahnS Chateau.