New partnerships and deals at Cartoon 360
The 3rd day of Cartoon 360 started off with a presentation on how to write stories for multiple platforms with Japhet Asher and Eric Guaglione.
Throughout the day, 9 cross-media projects have been pitched in front of a panel of international digital experts:
- Troubling Monsters by Piaggiodematei
- Corpus Gang by OUAT Entertainment
- Pikkuli by Sun in Eye Productions
- Mirette Investigates by Cyber Group Studios
- Yoko by Somuga
- Tutu by Ficcion Producciones
- The Reward - Tales of Alethrion by Sun Creative Studio
- Alfi by Cube Interactive
- The Memets by White Door Entertainment
The producers received lots of feedback about their projects and some experts will continue to help them after Cartoon 360. Partnerships and deals will emerge very soon...
We ended the day with a sightseeing of Park Güell and out Farewell Dinner at Can Cortada restaurant, an authentic catalan farmhouse, historical heritage of Barcelona, in the middle of gorgeous gardens.