Welcome to Cartoon 360 in Lille!
For its 6th edition, Cartoon 360 is being held in lille for the second consecutive year! It kicked off this afternoon with the keynote "Ankama's Krosmoz universe: Creating and Managing a Transmedia project" by Matthieu Levisse (Ankama - FR).
Today, two transmedia projects and three VR projects were pitched in front of 160 participants.
The transmedia experts gave producers their vision on the best way to make a concrete leap into the 360° world and potential:
- Ariane & Nino by Dupuis Edition & Audiovisuel (FR)
- Mars Colony High by FILM.UA Group (UA)
- Thomas Merritt's Cabinet of Curiosities by Umanimation (FR)
- The Feature Creature by Jamba Entertainment (UK) & Fandango (UK)
- Immortal by Narrativium design (HR)
Since last year, extra time corners have been set for the pitched projects to facilitate interaction between producers, experts and participants.
The day continued with the Welcome Dinner, the place to exchange point of views on the opportunities of transmedia and network in a relaxed atmosphere.